Our Services are intended for professionals and/or individuals over eighteen (18) years of age. We do not target children and do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). When a user discloses personal information on our Services, that user is representing to us that he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The type of personal information we collect depends on how you are specifically interacting with us and which Services you are using. Generally, we collect the following categories of personal information:
- Name and contact details, such as, first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number.
- Account Credentials, such as, passwords and other security information for authentication and access.
- Usage information, such as, behavioral information about how you navigate within our Services and which elements of our Services you use, wish list, preferences, interest, etc. Other information shared by you through our website.
- Computer, device and connection information, such as, IP address, browser type and version and location.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our third party service providers may collect personal information from the following sources:
- Direct Interactions, such as, when you register for our Services, upload content, email and contact us.
- Automated Tracking Technologies, such as cookies, web logs and internet tags collecting information automatically about your interaction with our Services.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information collected is used for the purposes for which you have provided it and might be further used for statutory or other legitimate purposes only. As an example, if you contact us on our website, we will use the information you provided in the first place to respond to your service request. We might further use that information to improve the quality of our customer service process. Lawfulness of the processing is one of the main principles relating to processing of your personal information - we apply the following legal processing grounds:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests - for example, to improve the quality of our Services.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or that is otherwise lawful under applicable data protection laws.
- With your given consent.
- Administer our relationship with you and our business, such as provide and manage your access to and use of our Services. This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract.
- Improve our Services and develop new products, such as inviting you to participate in surveys or to personalize your experience with our Services. This processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
- Market, such as providing you with marketing or advertising communications that we think you may be interested in. This processing is with your given consent or for our legitimate interests.
- Provide online communities, such as making chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups available to you. This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or our legitimate interests. Please remember that any information disclosed in these forums is public. We encourage you to exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these forums, as this information is made available to other users. Do not disclose information in these public forums that might be considered confidential or proprietary or that you do not wish to be publicly available or that you are prohibited from disclosing.
- Other general business support purposes, including but not limited to, procurement, financial and fiscal management, risk and compliance management, and external reporting. This processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject or that is otherwise lawful under applicable data protection laws or for our legitimate interests.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To be able to provide you the best possible Services we may share certain information internally or with selected third parties. There might also be a certain statutory or legal obligation that we believe in good faith requires us to disclose your personal information externally. Parties we might share data with include:
- Other MNYMSTRS affiliates or subsidiaries, e.g. for providing underpinning technology to support the Services we are delivering.
- Our service providers, e.g. for managing or hosting services and/or underpinning technology for the Services we are providing.
- Our business partners, to the extent you have expressed interest in a product or service of such business partner.
- Organizations involved in business transfers, e.g. to a purchaser or successor entity in the event of a sale or any other corporate transaction involving some or all of our business.
- Other parties, e.g. as needed for external audit, compliance, risk management, corporate development and/or corporate governance related matters.
- Governmental authorities and regulators, as required under applicable law.
Whenever we share personal information internally or with third parties in other countries, we have appropriate safeguards in place in accordance with applicable data protection laws. As required under applicable law, third parties are required to use appropriate safeguards to protect personal information and they can only access personal information that is necessary for performing their specific tasks.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be processed to the extent necessary for the performance of our obligations, and for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the information is collected in accordance with applicable data protection laws. When we no longer need your personal information, we will take all reasonable steps to remove it from our systems and records or take steps to properly anonymize it so that you can no longer be identified from it.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. Taking into account the nature, scope, context, and purposes of processing personal information, as well as the risks to individuals of varying likelihood and severity, we have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to protect the security of personal information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable measures designed to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
These rights differ based upon local data protection laws in your country, state, or territory. These rights may include the right to access, to rectify, to delete, to restrict processing, to withdraw your consent in processing, and to get a copy or of your personal information.
- Necessary Cookies - these mandatory Cookies are needed for our websites to function properly.
- Functional Cookies - these Cookies add additional functionality to our websites.
- Performance Cookies- these Cookies support analytic services that help us to improve our website’s functionality and user experience.
- Interest Cookies - these Cookies can be applied to collect insights to issue personalized content and advertising on our and other websites.
If you do not want Cookies to be stored, then you can select the appropriate options on your web browser to delete some or all Cookies. Please note, however, that if you block some or all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to use or access all or parts of our websites, such as being able to log on to member-specific areas.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our websites may contain links to other websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from ours. We are not responsible for the collection, processing or disclosure of personal information collected through other websites.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
MNYMSTRS Inc. is a Wyoming corporation with an office at 30 N Gould ST, Wyoming 82801, United States.
If you have any questions about how we process your personal information or if you want to exercise one of your rights, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective: March 18, 2021